Benefits of a beautiful smile:
- Easier cleaning for healthier gums and teeth.
- Straighter teeth are easier to keep clean than teeth that are crowded or crooked. This makes it easier to prevent plaque build-up with regular brushing of teeth and flossing. (Plaque is a sticky film found on teeth, which contains bacteria that cause tooth decay and gum disease).
- In addition, gums fit more tightly around straighter teeth.
Invisalign treatment: At the forefront of aligner therapy.
Invisalign treatment uses cutting-edge technology to create a series of virtually invisible and removable plastic trays (aligners) that are custom-made for an ideal fit over a patient's teeth at every treatment stage.
Invisalign aligners gradually and gently shift teeth into their correct position based on the exact movements a dentist or orthodontist plans out using ClinCheck 3D software. 3D software allows you to show the patient the likely final tooth position.
- Maintain good oral hygiene as they are removable
- Comfortable - individually customised
- Virtually Invisible
- Non-invasive appointment every 8 weeks
- Uses 3D computer modelling technology to create a customised treatment plan
- Visualise the progressive movements and expected final results using the Clincheck 3D software
- See your new smile in as little as 3 months*
Invisalign treatment: A straight forward solution.
- The Invisalign system uses a series of removable plastic aligners to move teeth gently into position.
- Invisalign treatment can be used to solve a wide range of dental alignment problems in both adults and teenagers.
- The aligners are virtually invisible.
- They are removed for eating, drinking, brushing and flossing to maintain good oral hygiene.
- Invisalign aligners are custom made for each individual patient.
If you are interested in teeth straightening and would like to find out more about Invisalign for improving your smile, please call us in Crouch End on 020 8340 7660.